We are delighted to be welcoming you back to the Ashiana Restaurant at North Muskham from Saturday 4th July. We are already fully booked for Saturday but if you would like to book a table for Sunday 5th July onwards, then here are a few things for you to know before visiting us:
* Visitor numbers will be limited to socially distanced seating inside the restaurant and in the new outdoor dining area, so booking your visit ahead with us is essential.
* This can be done by calling us on 01636 678969 or emailing us at email@example.com Bookings will not be accepted via Facebook or social media. Please confirm if you wish to dine inside the restaurant or in the garden.
* At this time, we will be running to a strict maximum capacity and limiting drop-ins for dining. Instead we will be giving preference to customers who have pre-booked with us, so we advise booking ahead to avoid disappointment.
* We also encourage you to comply with the government’s limits on gatherings. Indoor gatherings are limited to members of any 2 households (or support bubbles), while outdoor gatherings are limited to members of any 2 households (or support bubbles), or a group of at most 6 people from any number of households. Please maintain social distancing from other diners and our staff (2m, or 1m with risk mitigation) at all times.
* We are at the restaurant from 5pm, so please bear with us if we don’t answer your email or call immediately. We will get back to you to confirm your booking with us.
* When booking, we are required to take some details from you which we have to keep for the NHS Track and Trace service. We may also ask you some questions about how you are feeling. If you are feeling unwell, then please defer your visit to a later date. We have waited so long to reopen the restaurant to you all and we want it to continue to stay open, so please help us to help you stay safe. We guarantee the safety of your information and will not share it with anyone other than the authorities as may be required.
* Please use the available hand sanitiser or wash your hands on arrival. We will seat you as quickly as possible as there will be no waiting around the bar area.
* Takeaway orders can still be placed and collected as usual, following social distancing guidelines.
* Where possible, we would prefer cashless payments, but don’t worry if you only have cash.
* Our usual warm welcome will be from behind face masks as all of our staff will be wearing them to protect you and each other. We guarantee we’ll be smiling behind them though!
* We are going above and beyond with our hygiene and cleaning standards to make sure you and the team stay safe.
* Tables will be socially distanced and there will be directional floor markings, to help you navigate around the restaurant and garden safely. Please observe them and we recommend you wear a face mask when moving around.
* Extra cleaning in the toilets, entrance and all eating areas inside and out will take place during service for your safety.
We are still busy preparing the restaurant for reopening on Saturday 4th July, so please keep an eye out on our website and social media pages for updates, pictures and more information.
We know there will be teething problems as we all get used to this new way of operating, so please bear with us. If you have any issues, please do let us know immediately so we can try and rectify them for you there and then.
On behalf of all the team at the Ashiana Indian Restaurant, we want to thank you all for your continuing support. We have missed you all so much and can’t wait to welcome you back to the restaurant once again.
Sai & the Ashiana Team